Advantage™ I-125 diagnostic seeds for the preoperative localisation of nonpalpable breast lesions
Safe, effective and easy lesion localisation
Using I-125 diagnostic seeds for the preoperative localisation of nonpalpable breast lesions is a safe, effective, and now increasingly popular technique compared to other traditional methods (Goudreau, Joseph, & Seiler, 2015)
Care Wise, under Southern Scientific Ltd., is the UK partner for the Advantage™ I-125 diagnostic seeds, offering the supply, transportation, and disposal of your seeds in an efficient and convenient manner.
I-125 diagnostic seeds come pre-loaded into needles, which saves time, skill, and effort for the radiologists and minimizes the risk of dropping or losing a seed compared to manual loading of needles.
The I-125 diagnostic seeds have several advantages:
- All loaded needles are supplied sterile with a 180-day shelf life
- Low activity, pre-loaded in a choice of 5, 7, or 12cm needles
- Available in two different activities - 2.4 MBq and 9 MBq
- Minimize migration with the option of having the seed loaded alone with a trailing spacer or with the seed and spacer stranded together
Every order includes:
- A decay chart telling you the activity on each day
- A lead pouch for the safe an easy transport of individual needles
Southern Scientific Ltd. also manufactures and supplies the C-Trak Galaxy gamma probe system, which is the perfect instrument for the detection and localisation of Advantage™ I-125 diagnostic seeds.
Sorry, there are no documents available for this product.